Ballistic Protection (KE, IED / Mine)
- Pre-finished components
- Composite armor
- Transparent protection
Containments (burst protection)
Containments for high-speed machines protect persons and material in the immediate vicinity from the effects of an uncontrolled withdrawal of debris.
- Encapsulation of transmission test stands and machine tools
- Containments for turbine test stands
- High-energy impact> 10 MJ possible
Mine and IED safe stowage systems
- Lightweight construction through choice of materials and shaping
- Flexibly usable e.g. for the storage of equipment, personal equipment or supplies
- Prepared for the installation of the communication systems GP 80 / SEM 90, SVFuA and KommServer of the Bundeswehr.
- Simple installation thanks to universal attachment concept.
- No further vertification is required for occupant safety within the integration.
Vehicle protection concepts
- Creation of vehicle-specific protection concepts
- All-round protection (protection against projectiles and IED threats)
- Occupant protection (mine and IED protection)
- Construction of protective components
- Design and manufacture of vehicle segments for ballistic tests
- Conduct of ballistic tests and verification